FGIA FENBC Region
The FGIA FENBC Region brings together manufacturers, suppliers, commercial contractors, engineers and architects to further region-focused issues. Members connect to focus on regulatory and government initiatives, product installation, commercial contractor interests and related needs within British Columbia (BC). In addition, a region-specific one-day in-person meeting and a one-day virtual event are targeted for inclusion each year. Topics of importance to the region include the following and many more.
- Recruitment, training and certification of skilled workers
- Supply chain challenges and material price escalations
- Code changes and provincial rebates for energy efficiency upgrades
- Construction trends and sustainability
By expanding FGIA regional offerings to include FENBC as of September 1, 2022, FGIA strengthened its Canadian presence with a strong and well-respected provincial organization. Members from both organizations realized greater opportunities for networking and building business relationships. The joining of these two industry associations expands the diversity of expertise, which benefits the entire membership, and signals a greater international cooperation of members.
Becoming a member is easy.
Under the FGIA dues structure, fees for FGIA FENBC Region membership begin as low as CA $385 per year. Regional membership benefits include:
- Regional activity updates and newsletters
- One vote per company on regional issues
- Regional meeting member registration rates
- Access to online tools and news
- Regional Board position opportunities
- Discount on technical documents
For more information on benefits of becoming an FGIA FENBC Region member, contact email@example.com.
To become a corporate member of FGIA, fill out the
Corporate Membership application
For information on becoming an individual member, fill out the
Individual membership application