Trade Associations Lead the Way in Shaping Industries
Involvement in industry associations can be helpful to individuals and companies in a lot of ways, whether it means having a strong handle on news and updates, gaining knowledge from those closest to the work being done or doing the work yourself to shape an industry’s future. Trade associations like FGIA can gain you and your company access to things like the latest market study information, economic updates, opportunities for professional development and resources that can help your company plan for the future and succeed.
Here are some reasons to be a member of FGIA:
- Get access to FGIA’s full technical resource center and enhanced member directory
- Reduce costs with preferred pricing on product certification and education programs, market studies, performance standards and events
- Participate in developing test methods and marketing programs
- Help influence the updating and development of FGIA standards, the technical documents that shape and lead the way fenestration and glazing products are made
- Take advantage of networking opportunities and the prestige of holding leadership positions
- Stay in the loop with regionally-specific events and newsletters
- Make important contacts within the industry, especially those leading our organization
- Gain entry to the members-only section of the FGIA website to find details about relevant committees and task groups
Corporate member renewals are beginning soon, so be sure to respond right away to continue accessing these valuable benefits without interruption. And if you’ve been considering joining, now is the perfect time. Learn more at FGIAonline.org/JoinUs.