At FGIA, our mission is to improve home and building performance through better glass, window, door and skylight technologies and standards. We are the source for performance standards, product certification and educational programs for the fenestration and glazing industry.
As of January 1, 2020, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) unified to form the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA). The combined organization has been developing product performance standards for glass, window, door, skylight, curtain wall and storefront products for decades and supports certification programs for finished fenestration products and components as well as insulating glass units. FGIA also engages in technical and market research projects and continuing education.
We offer three memberships, each priced at different levels, which are tailored to your specific needs and areas of interest.
Our highest level, Corporate Membership, offers four categories of participation designed to accommodate companies of all sizes with geographically variant product distribution.
While benefits associated with each category vary, companies have the opportunity to:
- Access FGIA’s full technical resource center and enhanced member directory
- Reduce costs with preferred pricing on certification and education programs, market studies, performance standards and events
- Participate in developing performance standards, test methods and marketing programs
- Take advantage of networking opportunities and the prestige of holding leadership positions
FGIA Preliminary Corporate Membership Application
You can begin the membership process now by simply filling out the preliminary membership application inquiry online or by downloading an application and the membership dues schedule. View the FGIA membership participation levels.
Professional and Technical Consultant Membership
If you maintain a qualifying professional license and are involved in the design, specification, engineering, construction, or code compliance inspection of buildings, a Professional Membership would be a great asset to you.
The Technical Consultant Membership is geared toward those who provide technical consulting services within the construction and fenestration industries.
Both of these member types enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Access to new services, technologies and FGIA’s full technical resource center
- Networking opportunities and enhanced member directory access
- Subscription to FGIA newsletters
- Preferred pricing on FGIA education, performance standards and events
From new business opportunities to opportunities for personal and professional growth, FGIA offers it all.