Are you looking for Virtual participation instead? Click here for the event details & registration.
Schedule at a Glance: Preliminary conference schedule will be released the week of August 15
Conference Format: Sunday, September 25 to Wednesday, September 28 (meetings adjourn at 3:00 pm)
- Opening General Session to include Strategic Operational Plans for FGIA
- Field Testing Demonstration | Air Leakage and Water Penetration Resistance - Bill Bahn (HighTower Labs)
- Safety Session - Cut-resistant Apparel | Industry Ratings and Proper Selection (with hands-on demo) - William "Bill" Specht (Ark Safety)
- The Current State of VIG Technologies Panel Discussion - Moderated by Dave Cooper (Fenestration Consulting Services)
- Economic Outlooks | The Impacts of COVID, Inflation and M&A on the Fenestration and Glazing Industry - Michael Collins (EquiNova Capital Partners, LLC)
- IG Cavity Analysis Hands-On Session - Sponsored by GPC Education Committee
- Revamped Codes and Legislative Reports
- World Vision Backpack Assembly - Help us reach our goal of 300 backpacks
- Early Bird (by August 18): $875
- Extended Early Bird (by September 1): $925
- Regular (after September 1): $975
- Non-Member: $1600
NOTE: Non-Members must submit a registration form to register.
View the video to learn more about all the FGIA Hybrid Fall Conference has to offer.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Gold: Cardinal Glass Industries | Intertek | Novagard | PROSOCO | Soft Tech
Sponsored Seminar: Intertek
Silver: GED Integrated Solutions | H.B. Fuller Company
Bronze: Arkema Inc. | Kuraray America | Sullivan Hardware | Ultrafab | Vinyl Sustainability Council