FGIA Western Region
The FGIA Western Region brings together manufacturers, suppliers, researchers, engineers and code officials to further region-focused issues. Members connect to collaborate on topics of importance to those selling fenestration and glazing products in the western U.S., including the following and many more.
- California Prop 65 regulations
- Wildland Urban Interface Code
- Energy efficiency standards
- State-based standards and codes
- The California Energy Commission initiatives
The FGIA Western Region represents members with interests in the following 13 western states of the U.S.: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Regional members can take the important opportunity to write standards that improve product performance and our industry at large. Making a stronger impact working together in the region, members put ideas into action to drive the fenestration and glazing industry forward.
Becoming a member is easy.
Under the FGIA dues structure, fees for Category 3 Regional membership begin as low as $585 per year based upon the company’s fenestration-related sales volume. Regional membership benefits include:
- Regional activity updates and newsletters
- One vote per company on regional issues
- Regional meeting member registration rates
- Access to online tools and news
- Regional Board position opportunities
- Discount on technical documents
For more information on benefits of becoming an FGIA Corporate Regional member, contact email@example.com.
To become a corporate member of FGIA, fill out the
Corporate Membership application
For information on becoming an individual member, fill out the
individual membership application