FGIA Southeast Region
The FGIA Southeast Region brings together manufacturers, suppliers, researchers, engineers and code officials to further region-focused issues. Members connect to collaborate on topics of importance to those selling fenestration and glazing products in the southeastern U.S., including the following and many more.
- Hurricane trends
- Wind-driven rain research
- Florida Product Approval Program
- Texas Department of Insurance requirements
- Energy performance advancements
- Visible light transmittance and its effect on wildlife
- Regional code and regulatory updates
The FGIA Southeast Region represents members with interests in the following 10 southeast states of the U.S.: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Regional members have consistently used science, real world events and collective knowledge to write standards that improve product performance and our industry at large. Making a stronger impact working together, members put ideas into action to drive the fenestration and glazing industry forward.
Becoming a member is easy.
Under the FGIA dues structure, fees for Category 3 Regional membership begin as low as $585 per year based upon the company’s fenestration-related sales volume. Regional membership benefits include:
- Regional activity updates and newsletters
- One vote per company on regional issues
- Regional meeting member registration rates
- Access to online tools and news
- Regional Board position opportunities
- Discount on technical documents
For more information on benefits of becoming an FGIA Southeast Region member, contact email@example.com.
To become a corporate member of FGIA, fill out the
Corporate Membership application
For information on becoming an individual member, fill out the
Individual membership application