- Registration Now Open for 2023 FGIA Virtual Western Region Summit
April 19, 2023
Registration Now Open for 2023 FGIA Virtual Western Region Summit
Registration is now open for the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) Western Region Virtual Summit, to be held on Tuesday, May 9. The one-day event will feature regional-focused topics including ENERGY STAR 7.0, the California Energy Code’s efforts regarding decarbonization of buildings, Washington State’s plans to reduce PFAS in consumer products and the latest in codes for the region. Register now for this event exclusively for those affiliated with the FGIA Western Region.
“In just one day, you’ll get the latest information and insight about topics of the most interest to those who engage with the Western Region,” said Mark Mikkelson (Andersen), FGIA Western Region President. “Conveniently connect with expert speakers addressing timely industry topics through our FGIA Western Region Virtual Summit.”
“Participants will learn everything from the latest news on ENERGY STAR requirements and reporting to what they need to know about the California Energy Code,” said Florica Vlad, FGIA Meetings Manager. “Don’t miss this content-rich virtual event.”
Below are the sessions scheduled for the Virtual Summit:
- An ENERGY STAR 7.0 update with Mark Mikkelson, Director, Corporate Regulatory Affairs (Andersen), Western Region President and Kathy Krafka Harkema, U.S. Technical Operations Director (FGIA)
- “California Energy Code | Decarbonization of Buildings” with Christopher Olvera, supervisor, Outreach & Education Unit (Building Standards Office, California Energy Commission)
- A Western Region code roundup with Krafka Harkema
- “PFAS Reductions in Consumer Products in Washington State” with Cheryl Niemi (Department of Ecology, State of Washington)
- “Industry Trends | Insulating Glass, Smart Glass Technology, Shading Devices,” with Robert Hart and Luis Fernandez (Windows & Envelope Materials Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
Companies are invited to register an unlimited number of employees for $149. Individual registration is also available for $99. Register for the FGIA Western Region Virtual Summit now.
Sponsorship opportunities for this event are available. Learn more by contacting FGIA Meetings Manager, Florica Vlad.
For more information about FGIA and its events, visit FGIAonline.org/events.
Your trusted industry resource, setting the standards for fenestration and glazing.