- Registration Now Open for 2023 FGIA Southeast Region Virtual Meeting
April 6, 2023
Registration Now Open for 2023 FGIA Southeast Region Virtual Meeting
Registration is now open for the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) Southeast Region Virtual Meeting, to be held on Tuesday, April 25. The one-day virtual event will feature regional-focused topics including state-specific codes and regulations, sustainability efforts, wind design and sea turtle research. Register now for this event exclusively for those affiliated with the FGIA Southeast Region.
“We have created a diverse agenda that includes both timely and engaging topics that are of interest to our industry and specifically the Southeast Region,” said Lynn Miller (PGT Custom Windows + Doors), FGIA Southeast Region President. “This regional event is one of great importance to me personally.”
“We are pleased to welcome subject matter experts to share their insights at the upcoming Southeast Region Virtual Meeting,” Florica Vlad, FGIA Meetings Manager. “Each will share information that will be helpful to manufacturers and suppliers in the region.”
- Alex Fernandez (Vinyl Siding Institute) will lead a session on Georgia’s regulations related to vinyl and vinyl siding and how to open doors for more affordable home construction.
- Greg Arcangeli (Austin Energy Green Building) will speak about sustainability and the ways the city of Austin promotes the use of lower embodied carbon construction materials.
- Bill Coulbourne (Coulbourne Consulting) will talk about wind design in terms of accordance with ASCE 7-22.
- A panel of subject matter experts will share 2022 research related to Florida sea turtles and what this could mean for the future of the fenestration and glazing industry. These panelists include Dr. Robbin N. Trindell (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission), Jeff Skaza (Eastman Chemical) and Miller.
Review the schedule to learn more about these sessions.
Companies are invited to register an unlimited number of employees for $149. Individual registration is also available for $99. Register for the FGIA Southeast Region Virtual Meeting now.
Sponsorship opportunities for this event are available. Learn more by contacting FGIA Meetings Manager, Florica Vlad.
For more information about FGIA and its events, visit FGIAonline.org/events.
Your trusted industry resource, setting the standards for fenestration and glazing.