Product Showcase | Exhibitor Information
2023 FGIA Fall Conference
Join us at the annual FGIA Product Showcase is your company’s opportunity to show off your latest products hands-on and in-person. As an exhibitor, you will be able to reach a hyper-focused segment of the industry at this unique networking event offered to all conference participants. Be sure to spread the word about your company’s upcoming presence at the 2023 FGIA Product Showcase this September. See below for all the details you need to make your exhibit successful.
- Company must be a current Category 1, Category 2 and GPC-only Supplier member in good standing.
- All personnel exhibiting must register and pay the conference registration fee.
- Limit all items to surface of one 6-foot table and nearby surrounding floor space.
- Excessive noise and obstruction of other displays is prohibited.
- Only one table per company.
- Tables will be skirted front and sides.
- Two chairs and a company sign will be provided.
- Tables will be ready for set-up at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 19 in the Legacy Ballroom.
- Displays must be removed from the ballroom by the end of the reception and must be shipped out the next day.
Please have your shipment return labels ready, otherwise your shipment will not be picked up.
- Tables will be assigned on an at-random draw, left to right (efforts will be made to separate direct competitors).
- Reservations and full payment must be received by September 1 for your company name to appear on all promotional signs.
- Exhibit materials should arrive NO EARLIER THAN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11.
- ALL EXHIBIT MATERIALS NEED TO BE CLEARLY MARKED.
- Boxes should be numbered “1 of 3,” “2 of 3,” “3 of 3."
The Westin Westminster
10600 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80020
Attn: Chelsea Hill-Root (Senior Conference Services Manager)
Hold for: Florica Vlad (FGIA)