Product Showcase | Exhibitor Information
2022 Hybrid Fall Conference
Back for the first time since 2019, the revamped FGIA Product Showcase is your company’s opportunity to show off your latest products hands-on and in-person. As an exhibitor, you will be able to reach a hyper-focused segment of the industry at this unique networking event offered to all conference participants. Be sure to spread the word about your company’s upcoming presence at the 2022 FGIA Product Showcase this September. See below for all the details you need to make your exhibit successful.
- Company must be a current Category 1, Category 2 and GPC-only Supplier member in good standing.
- All personnel exhibiting must register and pay the conference registration fee.
- Limit all items to surface of one 6 foot table and nearby surrounding floor space.
- Excessive noise and obstruction of other displays is prohibited.
- Only one table per company.
- Tables will be skirted front and sides.
- Two chairs and a company sign will be provided.
- Hotel handling fees will apply (Fairmont Chicago).
- Tables will be ready for set-up at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 27 in the Rouge Room (lobby level).
- Displays must be removed from the ballroom by the end of the reception and must be shipped out the next day.
FGIA will provide FedEx / UPS shipping labels and packing materials (tape, box cutters, scissors, pens).
- Tables will be assigned on an at-random draw, left to right (efforts will be made to separate direct competitors).
- Reservations and full payment must be received by September 12 for your company name to appear on all promotional signs.
- Exhibit materials should arrive NO EARLIER THAN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20.
- ALL EXHIBIT MATERIALS NEED TO BE CLEARLY MARKED.
- Boxes should be numbered “1 of 3,” “2 of 3,” “3 of 3."
Fairmont Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Attn: Hannah Bahm (Conference Services Manager)
Hold for: Florica Vlad (FGIA)