- New FGIA Conference Participants
New FGIA Conference Participants
Tips and General Information
Whether attending your first FGIA conference or your third, we want to ensure that your time is well spent, and you are able to make the most of the networking, educational and committee opportunities at the event. Information related to virtual conferences is provided below and can also be found in the New Conference Participants Welcome and Resources presentation.
However, feel free to reach out to me directly at adickson@FGIAonline.org with any questions you may have.
- Angela Dickson, FGIA Marketing and Communications Director
Three Conferences (each year)
- Annual – February
- Summer – June
- Fall – September or October
- FGIA members may use the event hashtag (#FGIAconf) during conferences to post interesting information from presenters or share photos of activities with fellow participants.
- Staff also live tweets from presentations, which is another way for conference participants (and those unable to attend) to stay engaged.
- Meetings and receptions during the conference are business casual.
- Conference participants are encouraged to meet new industry representatives and connect with existing contacts during virtual receptions hosted at the end of the day on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Participants can connect with others at the event, relay shared experiences or learn from peers.
- Virtual receptions and the annual awards ceremony are included in the conference registration fee.