- FGIA Education Programs
- Leadership Development Program
Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Development Program focuses on the soft skills a leader needs to achieve his or her full potential. Everyone in the workforce develops hard skills required to be employed in the fenestration and glazing industry, but developing soft skills (communicating effectively with people, recognizing a company’s culture and effectively aligning with that culture, understanding accountability in the workplace, etc.) provides the necessary intangibles to become a great leader. See what previous program participants are saying about the program.
Oak Moser, a leadership coach with Coaching 2 Connect, facilitates this professional education offering, which is a legacy program of the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) that will continue to be offered by FGIA.
Program registration is now closed. Contact email@example.com for registration inquiries.
New Participant Training Format
- Eight monthly sessions via Zoom beginning April 13
- Sessions include: four foundation topics and four leadership core content
- 50-60-minute live presentations
- 15-20 minutes for live Q&A
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration inquiries
- Sessions are held from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. Central on the following dates:
- April 13
- May 11
- June 15
- July 13
- August 10
- September 14
- October 12
- November 9 (2-hour session)
- FGIA Member – $1,000
- Non-Member – $1,500
Additional Registration Options
- Quantity discounts available
- Customized registration options available for previous participants
- Email education@FGIAonline.org to learn more about these options
Program Facilitator: Oak Moser
Oak is a senior management professional with 33 years’ experience leading and coaching teams in professional, manufacturing and competitive sports sectors. He has a proven track record as an effective leadership coach, working with multi-disciplinary teams, operating in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments where Customer Satisfaction, Winning and Profitability are key. He helps build competitive environments, where people connect and engage with each other to achieve goals and objectives quickly. He also applies a customized leadership behavioral approach that brings enthusiasm and desired results for organizations.
He is trained and certified with Coaching 2 Connect Inc., the authors of two successful Leadership Development Training Programs (Performance Architecture & Leadership Spectrum). The development programs are designed to help coaches and executives manage themselves, relationships with their team members, build a winning culture and serve their Clients with world class standards. He is experienced coaching leaders/athletes to get the most out of each other for team success.
- Coaching 2 Connect’s Team Building Character DNA model
- Certified DISC Trainer – Human Behavior Model
- 33 years – Managed $50-90 million manufacturing facilities (375 employees) in the glass industry
- 21 years – Coaching youth hockey (high school, midget, regional teams, etc.)
- 3 years – Certified Coaching 2 Connect Inc.
- 1 Tier II U16 USA Hockey national tournament semifinal finish.