Conference Schedule (final)
This day of the event has been specifically designed to deliver critical access to information impacting companies in BC and throughout Canada.
You’ll hear from industry experts covering Canadian-focused topics, including:
• National Building Code of Canada’s goal related to the Path to Net-Zero Houses by 2030 and its impact on fenestration
• Ways to leverage window replacement rebates in BC with qualified installers
The June 14 line-up also offers:
• A panel discussion on bird-friendly glass, glazing designs and standards
• A hands-on workshop for glass cutting and washing
• A task group meeting on seismic and inter-story drift test methods
• A speaker on prioritizing safety training
• Opportunities where regional members can expand their networking outreach
Join FGIA for either one-day access on June 14 or for the entire conference (June 12-15). Either will be worth your time.
To register, please complete a Registration Form and submit it to Meetings@FGIAonline.org
Please note: Separate registration is required, if not already registered for the full conference. The fee for FGIA FENBC Region Exclusive Access ($288.75 CAD/person-includes 5% GST) is significantly reduced from the full conference registration fee (starting at $918.75 USD/person). However, the full conference registration fee includes the FGIA FENBC Region Exclusive Access if regional members would like to attend the entire event and benefit from the expert speakers, committee sessions and additional networking.
For additional details, please contact: Meetings@FGIAonline.org